Washers fit under the head of a fastener in order to increase the hold of the fastener or to increase the bearing surface.
Search thousands of Washers in the FCH Sourcing Network database of surplus, odd lot, slow-moving and hard to find fasteners.
Click one of the links below to find everything from Flat Washer to Torque (anti-turn) Washer from hundreds of fastener distributors.
- Flat Washers
- USS Flat Washers
- SAE Flat Washers
- Machine Screw Washer
- Round and Square Beveled Washers
- Bonded EPDM Sealing Washers
- Conical Spring Washers, Belleville Washers
- Countersunk Finishing Washers
- Curved/Wave Spring Washers
- Direct Tension Indicating (D.T.I.) Washers
- Disc Spring Washers
- Dock Washers
- F436 Beveled Structural Washer
- F436 Round Structural Washers
- Fender Washers
- High Collar Split Lock Washers
- Hillside Washers
- Machine Bushings
- Ogee Washers
- Square and Rectangular Plate Washers
- Ribbed Safety Washers (Schnorr, Nord-Lock)
- Round Malleable Washers
- Round, Slotted, Square Shim Washers
- Shoulder Washers
- Split Lock Washers
- Tab Washers
- Thrust Washers
- Tooth Lock Washers
- Torque (anti-turn) Washers
Many FCH Network Member companies sell their Washers directly to end users, and others sell only to other distributors. Some list pricing information and some do not. The database is open for search by anyone with an internet connection, however members who login to the website receive additional benefits and more extensive fastener listings.