Inserts (Rivet Nuts, Helical Screw etc.)
Threaded inserts, also known as a threaded bushings, are fastener elements that may be inserted into an object to add a threaded hole. Inserts may be used to repair stripped thread, provide strong threaded holes in soft materials, or add a thread to a material too thin to accept it.
Search thousands of Inserts (Rivet Nuts, Helical Screw etc.) in the FCH Sourcing Network database of surplus, odd lot, slow-moving and hard to find fasteners.
Click one of the links below to find everything from External Thread Insert, Self-Tapping Insert to Thread Repair Kit from hundreds of fastener distributors.
- Externally Threaded Inserts & Self-Tapping Inserts
- Internally Threaded Insert (Rivet Nut, Well Nut, Jack Nut)
- Key Locking Inserts (Keensert, Keysert etc.)
- Press-In/Ultrasonic Insert for Plastic (E-Z Lok etc.)
- Helical Screw Thread Inserts (Heli-Coil, Tap-Loc etc.)
- Blind Threaded Stud Inserts, Rivet Studs, Rivstuds
Many FCH Network Member companies sell their Inserts (Rivet Nuts, Helical Screw etc.) directly to end users, and others sell only to other distributors. Some list pricing information and some do not. The database is open for search by anyone with an internet connection, however members who login to the website receive additional benefits and more extensive fastener listings.