Industrial Hardware is another of the wide range of products sold to manufacturers along with fasteners. These items, which are often used with fasteners to assemble machinery and products, can vary from items as simple as O-Rings and Oil Seals, through grease fittings and grommets, to torsion springs and sprockets.
Search thousands of Industrial Hardware in the FCH Sourcing Network database of surplus, odd lot, slow-moving and hard to find fasteners.
Click one of the links below to find everything from Ball Bearings, Balls, Bearing Mounts to Strut Systems (Channels, Clamps, Hangers, etc.) from hundreds of fastener distributors.
- Steel Balls, Ball Bearings and Bearing Mounts
- Brackets and Supports
- Chains, Roller Chains & Links
- Clevis Heads, Yoke Ends, Forked Joints
- Collets, Shaft Collars, & Adjusting Rings
- Draw Bolts
- Expansion Plugs
- Grease Fittings
- Grommets & Eyelets
- Hook & Loop Products (Velcro, Teccro, etc.)
- Joint Connector Bolt
- Knobs & Star Grips
- Latches & Catches
- Machine Mounts, Casters, Leg Levelers
- Oil Seals, Shaft Sealing Rings
- Protective Caps & Plugs
- Push-on Hat Retainers, Axle Cap Nuts, Top Hat Nuts
- Rod Ends, Heim Joints, Rose Joints
- Snap Fasteners (Snap Studs, Snap Caps, etc.)
- Compression Springs
- Tension / Extension Springs
- Torsion Springs
- Strut Systems (Channels, Clamps, Hangers, Nuts, etc.)
Many FCH Network Member companies sell their Industrial Hardware directly to end users, and others sell only to other distributors. Some list pricing information and some do not. The database is open for search by anyone with an internet connection, however members who login to the website receive additional benefits and more extensive fastener listings.