Power Transmission items is a wide range of accessory items used to transmit mechanical power from one machine to another. This range of items can include the shafting that is connected to an electric motor, to the pulleys or sprockets and adjusting rings attached to the shafting. It could also include V-belts, chains and other means of transmitting power.
Search thousands of Power Transmission in the FCH Sourcing Network database of surplus, odd lot, slow-moving and hard to find fasteners.
Click one of the links below to find everything from Turned, Ground & Polished Shafting to Sprockets from hundreds of fastener distributors.
- Turned, Ground & Polished Shafting
- Steel Balls, Ball Bearings and Bearing Mounts
- Chains, Roller Chains & Links
- Clevis Heads, Yoke Ends, Forked Joints
- Collets, Shaft Collars, & Adjusting Rings
- Grease Fittings
- Machine Bushings
- Oil Seals, Shaft Sealing Rings
- Rod Ends, Heim Joints, Rose Joints
Many FCH Network Member companies sell their Power Transmission directly to end users, and others sell only to other distributors. Some list pricing information and some do not. The database is open for search by anyone with an internet connection, however members who login to the website receive additional benefits and more extensive fastener listings.