Power Transmission covers all of the accessories fitted in equipment that transmits power, from the power source to the receiving agent or machine. These accessories include pulleys, shafts, bearings, sprockets, drive couplings, gears, yoke ends, etc.
Search thousands of Power Transmission in the FCH Sourcing Network database of surplus, odd lot, slow-moving and hard to find fasteners.
Click one of the links below to find everything from Back-Up Rings to Turned, Ground & Polished Shafting from hundreds of fastener distributors.
- Back-Up Rings
- Steel Balls, Ball Bearings and Bearing Mounts
- Clevis Heads, Yoke Ends, Forked Joints
- Collets, Shaft Collars, & Adjusting Rings
- Drive Couplings
- Grease Fittings
- Machine Bushings
- O-Rings & Quad Ring Seals
- Oil Seals, Shaft Sealing Rings
- Rod Ends, Heim Joints, Rose Joints
- Turned, Ground & Polished Shafting
Many FCH Network Member companies sell their Power Transmission directly to end users, and others sell only to other distributors. Some list pricing information and some do not. The database is open for search by anyone with an internet connection, however members who login to the website receive additional benefits and more extensive fastener listings.