Heavy Hex Nuts are larger and thicker than standard (finished) hex nuts.The heavy hex pattern is typically used for large diameter and high strength bolts, and with certain high-strength grades of steel can be used with structural bolts in structural applications.
are available on the FCH Network with Imperial/US diameters that range from #1 to 6 and with Metric diameters that range from M1 to M100. The length of is usually measured from the point to the underside of the head.
are available on the FCH Network in materials that range from Steel to Plastic
- Grade F
- Class 8.8
- Class 9.8
- Class 10.9
- 300 Stainless (A1,A2, 18-8,304,310 etc.)
- 316, 317, A4 Stainless
- 400 Stainless (405, 410,416,420,430 etc.)
- Duplex Stainless (2205, Ferralium etc.)
- Ni-Cu Alloy (Monel, K-Monel, etc.)
- Superalloy (Inconel, Hastelloy, Alloy 20)
- Phosphor Bronze
- Silicon Bronze
are available on the FCH Network in finishes or coatings that range from Plain to Tin