Finished Hex nuts are hexagonal, internally threaded fasteners, mated with bolts, studs, screws, and other externally threaded products. The purpose of a hex nut is to ensure that the bolt, etc., stays in place. Hex nuts of standard thickness are called finished hex nuts.
Hex Nuts Diameters
Hex Nuts are available on the FCH Network with Imperial/US diameters that range from #000 to 6 and with Metric diameters that range from M1 to M100.
Hex Nuts are available on the FCH Network in materials that range from Steel to Fiber
- Class 8.8
- Class 9.8
- Class 10.9
- Class 12.9
- 300 Stainless (A1,A2, 18-8,304,310 etc.)
- 316, 317, A4 Stainless
- 400 Stainless (405, 410,416,420,430 etc.)
- Duplex Stainless (2205, Ferralium etc.)
- Ni-Cu Alloy (Monel, K-Monel, etc.)
- Superalloy (Inconel, Hastelloy, Alloy 20)
- Phosphor Bronze
- Silicon Bronze
- Rubber, Buna-N etc.
Hex Nuts Finishes
Hex Nuts are available on the FCH Network in finishes or coatings that range from Plain to Tin