Metric Studs & Threaded Rod by DIN Specification
DIN Specification Metric Studs and threaded rods are fasteners that are designed primarily to be used in tension. They differ from bolts and screws in that they do not have heads (but can be used for similar purposes), and they differ from each other mainly by their length. They can be fully threaded, or just have threads at each end.
Search thousands of Studs & Threaded Rod by DIN specification in the FCH Sourcing Network database of surplus, odd lot, slow-moving and hard to find fasteners. Click one of the links below to find everything from DIN 525 Weld Screws, Weld Studs with external thread to DIN 71803A Ball Stud, Form A with Threaded Neck from hundreds of fastener distributors.
- DIN 525 Weld Screws, Weld Studs with external thread
- DIN 835 Metal End, Double End Stud (2.0d)
- DIN 938 Metal End, Double End Stud (1.0d)
- DIN 939 Metal End, Double End Stud (1.25d)
- DIN 975 Fully Threaded Rod
- DIN 976A Fully Threaded Stud Bolt, No Bevel
- DIN 976B Fully Threaded Stud Bolt, Bevelled
- DIN 976-1 Fully Threaded Stud Bolt, Standard Thread
- DIN 976 Fully Threaded Studs (All types)
- DIN 2510 Double End Stud, Reduced Shank, Form L
- DIN 32501 (ISO 13918) Weld Screws, Weld Studs with external thread
- DIN 71803 Ball Stud, all Form Types
- DIN 71803B Ball Stud, Form B with Rivet Neck for angle joints
- DIN 71803C Ball Stud, Form B with Rivet Neck
Many FCH Network Member companies sell their Studs & Threaded Rod directly to end users, and others sell only to other distributors. Some list pricing information and some do not. The database is open for search by anyone with an internet connection, however members who login to the website receive additional benefits and more extensive fastener listings.