Metric Retaining Rings & Clips by DIN Specification
DIN Specification Metric Retaining rings, or circlips, are spring-type fasteners that hold components or assemblies onto a shaft or in a housing/bore when installed in a groove. Once installed, the exposed portion of the retaining ring acts as a shoulder which restricts the movement, or retains the specific component or assembly.
Search thousands of Retaining Rings & Clips by DIN specification in the FCH Sourcing Network database of surplus, odd lot, slow-moving and hard to find fasteners. Click one of the links below to find everything from DIN 471 External Type SH Retaining Ring to DIN 9926 External Push-On Snap Ring for Shafts Round Crossection from hundreds of fastener distributors.
- DIN 471 External Type SH Retaining Ring
- DIN 472 Internal Type HO Retaining Ring
- DIN 983 External Type SH (Similar to DIN 471 but with additional lugs)
- DIN 984 Internal Type SH (Similar to DIN 472 but with additional lugs)
- DIN 5417 External Snap Ring for roller bearings
- DIN 6799 Type E Retaining Ring for shafts, E-Clip, Circlip
- DIN 7993 Internal and External Push-On Snap Ring (Types A and B)
- DIN 7993B Internal Push-On Snap Ring for Bores
- DIN 7993A External Push-On Snap Ring for Shafts
- DIN 9925 External Push-On Snap Ring for Shafts Round Crossection
- DIN 9926 External Push-On Snap Ring for Shafts Round Crossection
Many FCH Network Member companies sell their Retaining Rings & Clips directly to end users, and others sell only to other distributors. Some list pricing information and some do not. The database is open for search by anyone with an internet connection, however members who login to the website receive additional benefits and more extensive fastener listings.