Metric Power Tool Accessories by DIN Specification
DIN Specification Metric Power Tool Accessories are the wide group of accessory items that are used both at home and in the factory through attactment to a power tool such as an electric drill. These accessories encompass the complete range of items from metal drill bits and router bits, through machine taps and dies to band saw blades.
Search thousands of Power Tool Accessories by DIN specification in the FCH Sourcing Network database of surplus, odd lot, slow-moving and hard to find fasteners. Click one of the links below to find everything from DIN 9b HSS Spiral Tapered Reamer, Form B, Flute Type L8 to DIN 48083 Dies for presses for pressure connections; mechanical presses with a nominal compressive force up to 15 and up to 60 kN. dimensions of the hexagon compression type from hundreds of fastener distributors.
- DIN 9b HSS Spiral Tapered Reamer, Form B, Flute Type L8
- DIN 9A HSS Straight Tapered Reamers
- DIN 208B Spiral Cutting Fluted Chucking Reamer
- DIN 208A Straight Cutting Fluted Chucking Reamer
- DIN 212C HSS Straight Cutting Fluted Reamer
- DIN 212B HSS Spiral Cutting Fluted Reamer
- DIN 212A HSS Straight Cutting Fluted Reamer
- DIN 217 Arbor for Reamer
- DIN 219B HSS Fluted Shell Reamer
- DIN 219A HSS Straight Shell Reamer
- DIN 333c HSS Center Drill
- DIN 333r HSS Radiused Center Drill
- DIN 333a HSS Center Drill
- DIN 334 HSS Straight Shank Countersink, 60 deg.
- DIN 335 HSS Straight Shank Countersink, 90 deg.
- DIN 338 HSS Jobber Drill
- DIN 340 HSS Long Jobber Drill
- DIN 345 HSS Taper Shank Drill, (Morse Drill)
- DIN 373 HSS Straight Shank Counterbore with Pilot
- DIN 376 HSS Machine Tap
- DIN 850b Woodruff cutter Form B, straight teeth
- DIN 850a Woodruff cutter Form A, straight teeth
- DIN 859B Adjustable Reamer, Spiral Cutting Fluted
- DIN 859A Adjustable Reamer, Straight Cutting Fluted
- DIN 2179 Reamer for Tapered Holes, Power
- DIN 2180 Reamer for Tapered Holes, Power
- DIN 3129 Impact Socket
- DIN 5110 Reamer
- DIN 7422 Bits with Hex Drive, for Hand Tools
- DIN 7424 Hexagon Drive Extension for Sockets, for Power Tools
- DIN 7483 Forstner Drill Bit
- DIN 48083 Dies for presses for pressure connections; mechanical presses with a nominal compressive force up to 15 and up to 60 kN. dimensions of the hexagon compression type
Many FCH Network Member companies sell their Power Tool Accessories directly to end users, and others sell only to other distributors. Some list pricing information and some do not. The database is open for search by anyone with an internet connection, however members who login to the website receive additional benefits and more extensive fastener listings.