Metric Washers by ISO Specification
ISO Specification Metric Washers fit under the head of a fastener in order to increase the hold of the fastener or to increase the bearing surface.
Search thousands of Washers by ISO specification in the FCH Sourcing Network database of surplus, odd lot, slow-moving and hard to find fasteners. Click one of the links below to find everything from ISO 7089 Flat Washer without chamfer (Form A) to ISO 10670 Conical Disc Spring Washer from hundreds of fastener distributors.
- ISO 7089 Flat Washer without chamfer (Form A)
- (DIN 125A Equivalent to ISO 7089)
- ISO 7090 Flat Washer with chamfer (Form B)
- (DIN 125B Equivalent to ISO 7090)
- ISO 7091 Flat Washer without chamfer, wider diameter
- (DIN 126 Equivalent to ISO 7091)
- ISO 7092 (DIN 433) Flat Washer, Small O.D.
- ISO 7093 Large Diameter Fender Washer
- (DIN 9021 Equivalent to ISO 7093)
- ISO 7093 Large Diameter Fender Washer, form A
- (DIN 9021A Equivalent to ISO 7093)
- ISO 7093 Large Diameter Fender Washer, form B
- (DIN 9021B Equivalent to ISO 7093)
- ISO 7094 Round Flat Washer for wood construction
- (DIN 440 Equivalent to ISO 7094)
- ISO 7094 Round Flat Washer for wood construction with round hole
- (DIN 440r Equivalent to ISO 7094)
- ISO 8738 Flat Washer for clevis pin (medium)
- (DIN 1440 Equivalent to ISO 8738)
- ISO 8738 Flat Washer for clevis pin (coarse)
- (DIN 1441 Equivalent to ISO 8738)
Many FCH Network Member companies sell their Washers directly to end users, and others sell only to other distributors. Some list pricing information and some do not. The database is open for search by anyone with an internet connection, however members who login to the website receive additional benefits and more extensive fastener listings.