Metric Keys by ISO Specification
ISO Specification Metric Keys are shaped pieces of metal, pins, bolts, or wedges inserted into a hole or between parts so as to lock the parts together and stop them from moving relative to each other.
Search thousands of Keys by ISO specification in the FCH Sourcing Network database of surplus, odd lot, slow-moving and hard to find fasteners. Click one of the links below to find everything from ISO 2491B Parallel Key, Shaft Key, Square Ended, form B to ISO 3912 Woodruff Key from hundreds of fastener distributors.
- ISO 2491B Parallel Key, Shaft Key, Square Ended, form B
- (DIN 6885B Equivalent to ISO 2491B)
- ISO 2491A Parallel Key, Shaft Key, Round Ended, form A
- (DIN 6885A Equivalent to ISO 2491A)
- ISO 2491 Parallel Key, Shaft Key, Round and Square Ended
- (DIN 6885 Equivalent to ISO 2491)
- ISO 3912 Woodruff Key
- (DIN 6888 Equivalent to ISO 3912)
Many FCH Network Member companies sell their Keys directly to end users, and others sell only to other distributors. Some list pricing information and some do not. The database is open for search by anyone with an internet connection, however members who login to the website receive additional benefits and more extensive fastener listings.