Metric Bolts & Cap Screws by ISO Specification
ISO Specification Metric Hex bolts and hex cap screws feature a large fastener head for distributing clamping load. These fasteners are used at high tensions and temperatures. Cap screws have a washer face underneath the head and are used in precise applications. In Europe, a cap screw refers to a bolt-type fastener that is fully threaded, whereas a bolt is the part-threaded equivalent.
Search thousands of Bolts & Cap Screws by ISO specification in the FCH Sourcing Network database of surplus, odd lot, slow-moving and hard to find fasteners. Click one of the links below to find everything from ISO 4014 Hex Cap Screw, Partially Threaded to ISO 10642 Flat Head Countersunk Socket Head Cap Screw from hundreds of fastener distributors.
- ISO 4014 Hex Cap Screw, Partially Threaded
- (DIN 931 Equivalent to ISO 4014)
- ISO 4017 Hex Cap Screw, Fully Threaded
- (DIN 933 Equivalent to ISO 4017)
- ISO 4162 Non-Serrated Hex Flange Bolt, Frame Bolt
- ISO 4762 Socket Cap Screw, Partially Threaded
- (DIN 912 Equivalent to ISO 4762)
- ISO 7379 Socket Shoulder Bolt (Stripper Bolt)
- ISO 7380 6-lobe Button Head Socket Cap Screw
- ISO 7412 (DIN 6914) Hex bolts for high-strength structural bolting with large width across flats(short thread length
- ISO 8676 Hex Cap Screw, fine thread, Fully Threaded
- (DIN 961 Equivalent to ISO 8676)
- ISO 8677 (DIN 603) Carriage Bolt with square neck (JIS B1171)
- ISO 8678 Carriage Bolt with Cup Head and short neck (JIS B1171)
- ISO 8765 Hex Cap Screw, fine thread, Partially Threaded
- (DIN 960 Equivalent to ISO 8765)
- ISO 10642 Flat Head Countersunk Socket Head Cap Screw
Many FCH Network Member companies sell their Bolts & Cap Screws directly to end users, and others sell only to other distributors. Some list pricing information and some do not. The database is open for search by anyone with an internet connection, however members who login to the website receive additional benefits and more extensive fastener listings.