Metric Keys by DIN Specification
DIN Specification Metric Keys are shaped pieces of metal, pins, bolts, or wedges inserted into a hole or between parts so as to lock the parts together and stop them from moving relative to each other.
Search thousands of Keys by DIN specification in the FCH Sourcing Network database of surplus, odd lot, slow-moving and hard to find fasteners. Click one of the links below to find everything from DIN 6885B Parallel Key, Shaft Key, Square Ended, form B to DIN 6888 Woodruff Key from hundreds of fastener distributors.
- DIN 6885B Parallel Key, Shaft Key, Square Ended, form B
- (ISO 2491B Equivalent to DIN 6885B)
- DIN 6885A Parallel Key, Shaft Key, Round Ended, form A
- (ISO 2491A Equivalent to DIN 6885A)
- DIN 6885 Parallel Key, Shaft Key, Round and Square Ended
- (ISO 2491 Equivalent to DIN 6885)
- DIN 6888 Woodruff Key
- (ISO 3912 Equivalent to DIN 6888)
Many FCH Network Member companies sell their Keys directly to end users, and others sell only to other distributors. Some list pricing information and some do not. The database is open for search by anyone with an internet connection, however members who login to the website receive additional benefits and more extensive fastener listings.