Metric Inserts (Rivet Nuts, Helical Screw etc.) by DIN Specification
DIN Specification Metric Threaded inserts, also known as a threaded bushings, are fastener elements that may be inserted into an object to add a threaded hole. Inserts may be used to repair stripped thread, provide strong threaded holes in soft materials, or add a thread to a material too thin to accept it.
Search thousands of Inserts (Rivet Nuts, Helical Screw etc.) by DIN specification in the FCH Sourcing Network database of surplus, odd lot, slow-moving and hard to find fasteners. Click one of the links below to find everything from DIN 7965 Slotted, screw-in threaded Insert type a to DIN 16903p Hex, closed insert nut for plastics mouldings from hundreds of fastener distributors.
- DIN 7965 Slotted, screw-in threaded Insert type a
- DIN 8140a Free-Running Helical Wire Insert, Type A
- DIN 8140b Self-Locking Helical Wire Insert, Type B
- DIN 8140vs Helical Wire Insert Repair Kit
- DIN 9168 Slotted, screw-in threaded Insert
- DIN 16903q Knurled, closed insert nut for plastics mouldings
Many FCH Network Member companies sell their Inserts (Rivet Nuts, Helical Screw etc.) directly to end users, and others sell only to other distributors. Some list pricing information and some do not. The database is open for search by anyone with an internet connection, however members who login to the website receive additional benefits and more extensive fastener listings.