US/Imperial Screws by ANSI/ASME Specification
ANSI Specification Screws are one of the most versatile, useful types of fasteners, and are available in multiple sizes and styles. In different countries, and in different industries, there is some confusion in the distinction between screws and bolts. Some definitions of screws include the requirement that they be fully threaded, and these may also often be called Bolts.
Search thousands of Screws by ANSI/ASME specification in the FCH Sourcing Network database of surplus, odd lot, slow-moving and hard to find fasteners. Click one of the links below to find everything from ANSI B18.13 Machine Screw and Washer Assemblies - Sems to ANSI B18.6.8 Wing Screw from hundreds of fastener distributors.
The FCH Sourcing Network for Screws is second to none. At FCH we work with buyers and sellers alike to connect them with the people they need to increase their business. Our Member distributors will work with you to provide you with exactly the right Screws that you need to get the job done right.
- ANSI/ASME B18.13 Machine Screw and Washer Assemblies - Sems
- ANSI/ASME B18.2.1 Lag Screw
- ANSI/ASME B18.3 Socket Head Set Screw
- ANSI/ASME B18.6.1 Wood Screw
- ANSI/ASME B18.6.2 Slotted Head Set Screw
- ANSI/ASME B18.6.2 Square Head Set Screw
- ANSI/ASME B18.6.3 Machine Screw
- ANSI/ASME B18.6.4 Self-Tapping Sheetmetal Screw
- ANSI/ASME B18.6.4 Self-Tapping Drive Screws (Type U)
- ANSI/ASME B18.6.4 Self-Tapping Self-Drilling Screws
- ANSI/ASME B18.6.4 Self-Tapping Self-Piercing Screws
- ANSI/ASME B18.6.4 Self-Tapping Thread Cutting Screws
- ANSI/ASME B18.6.4 Self-Tapping Thread Forming, Thread Rolling Screws
- ANSI/ASME B18.6.7M Sems Machine Screw
- ANSI/ASME B18.6.7M Machine Screw
- ANSI/ASME B18.6.8 Plain (No Shoulder) Thumb Screw
- ANSI/ASME B18.6.8 Shoulder Thumb Screw
- ANSI/ASME B18.6.8 Wing Screw
Many FCH Network Member companies sell their Screws directly to end users, and others sell only to other distributors. Some list pricing information and some do not. The database is open for search by anyone with an internet connection, however members who login to the website receive additional benefits and more extensive fastener listings.