US/Imperial Bolts & Cap Screws by ANSI/ASME Specification
ANSI Specification Hex bolts and hex cap screws feature a large fastener head for distributing clamping load. These fasteners are used at high tensions and temperatures. Cap screws have a washer face underneath the head and are used in precise applications. In Europe, a cap screw refers to a bolt-type fastener that is fully threaded, whereas a bolt is the part-threaded equivalent.
Search thousands of Bolts & Cap Screws by ANSI/ASME specification in the FCH Sourcing Network database of surplus, odd lot, slow-moving and hard to find fasteners. Click one of the links below to find everything from ANSI B18.2.1 Hex Head Cap Screw to ANSI B18.9 Plow Bolts, Scraper Blade Bolts from hundreds of fastener distributors.
The FCH Sourcing Network for Bolts & Cap Screws is second to none. At FCH we work with buyers and sellers alike to connect them with the people they need to increase their business. Our Member distributors will work with you to provide you with exactly the right Bolts & Cap Screws that you need to get the job done right.
- ANSI/ASME B18.2.1 Hex Head Cap Screw
- ANSI/ASME B18.2.1 Hex Machine Bolt
- ANSI/ASME B18.2.1 Heavy Hex Bolt
- ANSI/ASME B18.2.1 Hex Tap Bolt
- ANSI/ASME B18.2.1 Hex Flange Bolt
- ANSI/ASME B18.2.1 12-Point Flange Screw
- ANSI/ASME B18.2.1 Square Head Bolt
- ANSI/ASME B18.2.1 Tower Bolt
- ANSI/ASME B18.2.1 Heavy Hex Structural Bolt (A325 or A490) (now under b18.2.6)
- ANSI/ASME B18.2.1 Flat Head Socket Cap Screw
- ANSI/ASME B18.2.1 Socket Head Cap Screw
- ANSI/ASME B22.214.171.124M Metric Specification Hex Head Cap Screw
- ANSI/ASME B126.96.36.199M Metric Specification Serrated Hex Flange Screw
- ANSI/ASME B188.8.131.52M Metric Specification Non-Serrated Hex Flange Screw
- ANSI/ASME B18.2.6 Heavy Hex Structural Bolt (A325 or A490)
- ANSI/ASME B18.2.6 Twist-Off-Type Tension Control Structural Bolts (F1852)
- ANSI/ASME B18.3 Socket Head Cap Screws
- ANSI/ASME B18.3 Button Head Socket Cap Screws
- ANSI/ASME B18.3 Flat Head Socket Cap Screws
- ANSI/ASME B18.3 Hex Socket Shoulder Screws
- ANSI/ASME B18.3.1M Metric Specification Socket Head Cap Screw
- ANSI/ASME B18.3.4M Metric Series Button Head Socket Cap Screws
- ANSI/ASME B18.3.5M Metric Series Flat Head Socket Cap Screws
- ANSI/ASME B18.5 Round Head Carriage Bolt
- ANSI/ASME B18.5 Round Head Elevator Bolt
- ANSI/ASME B18.5 Round Head Plow Bolts
- ANSI/ASME B18.5 Round Head Step Bolts
- ANSI/ASME B18.9 Plow Bolts, Scraper Blade Bolts
Many FCH Network Member companies sell their Bolts & Cap Screws directly to end users, and others sell only to other distributors. Some list pricing information and some do not. The database is open for search by anyone with an internet connection, however members who login to the website receive additional benefits and more extensive fastener listings.